Bacterial Transmission

The sites which bacteria live and multiply are called reservoirs; the three main reservoirs of the pathogenic bacteria are humans, animals and non-living matters; the human body is considered to be a reservoir both in terms of the normal flora that inhabit it and the bacteria that can enter the body from exogenous sources; Diphtheria and Streptococcal infections are some of the disease that spread from human reservoirs and such diseases are called communicable.

exogenous bacteria
Infectious diseases can also be transmitted from animals to humans; such diseases called zoonosis include cat scratch disease (CSD) also called cat scratch fever and rocky mountains spotted fever; pathogenic bacteria such as those that cause botulism can also thrive in the non-living reservoirs of soil and water; to transmit a disease from one organism to another; bacteria must first escape from the reservoir; each pathogen in a human reservoir has a specific area of the body from which it is shared; this area called a portal of exit is usually located at the area of infection; the most common portals of exit from human reservoirs are the openings of respiratory and gastrointestinal system;

bacterial transmission


bacterial transmission


Bacteria also leave the body via urogenital tract, wounds in the skin and blood; the respiratory system includes the nose, trachea and lungs; when a person coughs of sneezes microbes are expelled violently from the mouth and nose; examples of diseases caused by pathogens that exit via the respiratory tract are tuberculosis and pneumonia; components of the gastrointestinal system include the mouth, esophagus, stomach and large intestine and small intestines; pathogens depart the body from the gastrointestinal tract by means of saliva or feces; typhoid fever, cholera and polio can be transmitted from the host’s gastrointestinal tract to other hosts.

bacterial transmission
The urogenital system includes the kidneys, uritis, bladder, urethra the tubes through which urine is transported from the bladder out of the body and genital organs; bacteria can be carried out of the urogenital track through urine, semen and vaginal secretions; diseases caused by pathogens that leave through the urogenital tract include the sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

bacterial transmission
When damaged; this skin can function as a portal of exit; since bacteria can escape from the body through open wounds; additionally infected blood may contain and transmit many pathogens; diseases caused by pathogens carried in blood include yellow fever and meningitis.

6 comments:

  1. Skin performs an important function. While most of the time we are busy thinking of how to soften it and make it look attractive, it is busy keeping out pathogens and keeping in the things that we need to stay in our bodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very much happy to share to every viewers that is reading this,I want to inform the whole public of how I got help for my herpes, I wanted this since 6 months ago, I have also taken treatment from some doctor,few weeks back I came on the net to see if I will be able to get any information as to cure my herpes, on my search I saw various testimony of people who was helped by a great man called Dr Akhigbe and without any hesitation, I contacted him, I wrote to him and and he guided me, I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for me and indeed 3 weeks after I started using the medicine, I was completely happy as it worked for me.I went to the hospital for check up and indeed I was declared negative from my disease, and I also waited again for two weeks and went back to another hospital for check up to be fully sure and to my great surprise I was still declared negative, and I decided to share this great opportunity to those people out there fighting this sickness, You can contact him now for your medicine to cure your diseases, contact his Email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348142454860. website. hpps:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    Dr Akhigbe also cure diseases like..
    HIV
    Herpes
    Cancer
    Chronic Disease
    Asthma
    External infection
    Als
    Heart Disease
    Diabetes
    Kidney Disease
    Lupus
    Epilepsy
    Stroke
    Eczema
    Eating Disorder
    Back Pain. etc
    contact him for your solution.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He seems to be GoD to treat all the diseases ;)))

      Delete
  3. A healthcare center, health center, or community heritage house of keller health & rehabilitation center is one of a network of clinics staffed by a group of general practitioners and nurses providing healthcare services to people in a certain area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its always good to learn tips like you share for blog posting. As I just started posting comments for blog and facing problem of lots of rejections. I think your suggestion would be helpful for me. I will let you know if its work for me too. international certificate of good health (form 77-043) This is something i have never ever read, very detailed analysis.

    ReplyDelete